- 👶BABY SWING & ROCKER : INFANS 2 in 1 cradle swing and rocker can be used as a swing, rocking chair, or a stationary seat. In baby swing mode, the 5-gear swing range and speed can give the child a comfortable rocking experience and help parents free up their hands. In rocking chair mode, the baby can sit on it and sway slightly, and when the support frame is taken out, it becomes a fixed seat.
- 👶BABY COMFORT AND SAFETY: 3 adjustable seat positions allow your baby to choose the right sitting position. Cushioned seats provide maximum comfort for your baby, sturdy frame construction and five-point harness ensure your baby is safe.
- 👶FULLY FUNCTIONAL: The portable baby swing also has different songs built in, allowing the baby to rest with his favorite music. To add fun to the baby, 3 cuddly toys are suspended above and can be removed when not needed. Parents can use remote control to easily switch music, swing speed and timer operation. There are also three different timing modes for different periods of time: 15/30/60 minutes.
- 👶COMPACT DESIGN: The baby bassinet swing can be folded up and easily tucked away in the corner of the living room when not in use, helping you save space. When traveling, it can also be easily put into the trunk, which is easy to carry.
- 👶SIMPLE ASSEMBLY: This baby rocking chair is so easy to assemble that you can put it together in minutes according to the instructions or video. Both the seat and pillow can be removed for cleaning. Perfect baby swing for babies 0-6 months; Maximum weight 22 pounds; Product size:25 (L) x 29 (w) x 36 (h) inches.
- ❤️US. CPSIA & ASTM APPROVED: Made of non-toxic materials without any odor, FREE from BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Lead, Latex, and Formaldehyde. No sharp points or edges. Passed the tests of stability, asphyxiation,load, and shear.
- Note：This is an infant seat used to comfort, soothe and entertain your baby. It is not a sleeper, nor intended for overnight sleep, since it is neither a flat surface (there is always a slight recline), nor a firm surface, as recommended by pediatricians. Never leave your child unattended.